Coaching Services and Products for Coaches, Individuals and Teams
Our home base is in Eastern Ontario (Ottawa - Kingston), Canada and we provide our business, public speaking and life coaching services around the globe. If you are interested in online, telephone or e-mail coaching from anywhere in the world, please Click here.
Are You a Little Confused?
- Exploring new territory?
- Doing well and wondering how to get more out of life?
- Stopped by your fears?
- Bumping up against issues in your life, career, business ...?
- Feeling stuck, a lack of purpose?
- Looking for ways to improve your communication skills?
- Feeling lost in your relationships?
- Experiencing overwhelm?
- Feeling stressed, need a boost in self-confidence, energy, passion, ... ?
- Confused about your life's purpose?
Many people struggle through life, hoping for success and yet achieve only a fraction of their desires. Not having clarity in what you want and not being able to move forward in your life on a consistent basis can be painfully frustrating.
We help individuals and teams be more successful and enjoy what they are doing.
Is it time to talk to a highly skilled and trained business/life coach? If you are interested in online, telephone or e-mail coaching from anywhere in the world, please Click here.
Discover what's holding you back. Get the results you desire.
Hi, I'm Roger Ellerton, a certified NLP trainer, coach, public speaker and author. I provide personal, business and life coaching to help you achieve your full potential. I work with individuals, coaches, managers, those in the helping professions, teams -- people and groups from all walks of life.
During the past 20 years, I have coached or trained over 10,000 people to make their lives or organizations work better. My experience has convinced me that low self-esteem or lack of having a clear outcome for career, family or life is the main reason people do not succeed.
Low self-esteem leads to:
- Fear of failure.
- Feeling unfulfilled.
- Being frustrated or angry.
- Feeling unloved or unlovable.
- Feeling nervous or shy.
- Being indecisive.
Any of which have the potential to hold you back from realizing your full potential and attracting abundance, meaningful relationships, happiness and fulfillment.
NLP-based coaching or training will put you on the path to reclaiming your self-esteem and living your life to the fullest. It will assist you to:
- Heal your painful past.
- Carefully assess your current state of affairs.
- Uncover the source of your diminished self-esteem.
- Discover the secrets to total self-esteem.
- Create a vision of a life with no regrets.
- Attract abundance and meaningful relationships.
- And much, much more.
Roger Ellerton is a highly competent, knowledgeable and insightful coach and mentor. He provided the environment, information and support for me to realize that I have the ability to achieve my desired outcomes. I highly recommend his book "Live Your Dreams Let Reality Catch Up: NLP and Common Sense for Coaches, Managers and You".
Chris Johnson, CEO, dna13, Ottawa, Ontario
You or your team may be struggling or doing reasonably well. In either case you know there is more and you need assistance to get to the next level. I can assist you to:
- Gain clarity of the problem, so that we address the real issue.
- Break through personal limitations and other baggage from the past that limit what's possible.
- Achieve balance and fulfillment in life - personal, professional and relationships.
- Craft motivating and achievable outcomes.
- Develop and implement an action plan that will move you forward to achieve your desires.
I conduct one-on-one sessions with individuals and I also work with team members individually or as a group - depending on circumstances.
Write to me at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss what's possible. I will follow-up with you by e-mail or telephone to provide you with the information you require.
Your coaching with respect to style and personal confidence had a very positive impact on my presentation, while ensuring that my presentation would be accessible and understandable to people with different learning styles. In addition, by taking an outside, independent, perspective you were able to make significant contributions to the presentation of the technical content. I was well prepared for my presentation, which turned out to be a very successful and enjoyable experience. With this success under my belt, I am actually looking forward now to my next public presentation. I highly recommend your services and coaching assistance to anybody that needs to make an important presentation.
Franz Plangger, CEO, SolaCom Technologies, Gatineau, Quebec