Recognized Leaders in Personal Growth (NLP) Books, Training and Coaching
NLP - Neuro Linguistic Programming
Welcome to our website.
You’re on this planet for a reason: To grow and fully experience life. Discover how to grow yourself, your career, business, your enjoyment of life. On this website, you will find articles, books, videos and programs that will stretch your mind, challenge your thinking, provide insights and suggest possible paths you can take, while providing some fun and excitement along the way. I am pleased you’re here. Please take some time to explore what we have to offer. - Roger Ellerton
Services Provided by Renewal Technologies Inc.
We provide public speaking and facilitation services, NLP training (online and classroom), business workshops/seminars and coaching assistance through our own resources or those of highly qualified associates:
- Business Workshops/Courses. Our workshops range from focussing on a particular issue or broad overview (both half day) to in-depth study and practice in a specific area (up to three days). You can choose from an already designed workshop or a customized workshop to address a specific issue. Contact us today to see what is possible.
- Coaching Assistance.
We can help,
- If you are experiencing: change at work or at home and having difficulty coping, difficulty determining or achieving your goals, overwork and feeling undervalued, lack of energy or focus for what you would like to do, difficulty in your relationships, problems relating to your staff or co-workers, burn-out as a parent or manager.
- If you are looking for: more in life/health/relationships/career, improved communication/persuasion skills, greater self-confidence or self-awareness, help to pursue your journey of self-discovery, effective approaches to meaningfully interact with co-workers or family members.
Our associates offer one-on-one in-person coaching, plus online, telephone or e-mail coaching from anywhere in the world.
Effective Ideas and Tools for Work and Home
If you are a parent, coach, manager, salesperson and you are looking for effective ways to communicate with your family, coworkers, clients or even yourself:
- Realize that NLP is one of the most effective and easiest to understand and use methodologies/models for intra- and interpersonal communication.
- Consider the following books and ebooks by Roger Ellerton.
- Live Your Dreams Let Reality Catch Up: NLP and Common Sense for Coaches, Managers and You covers all of the basic NLP material and is a great resource for coaches, managers and those wanting to learn NLP.
- Parents' Handbook: NLP and Common Sense Guide for Family Well-Being provides effective ways to improve your communication with your children and your children's communication with you, their teachers and friends. You will also learn how to support your children in school and elsewhere.
- Live Your Dreams Let Reality Catch Up: 5 Step Action Plan provides a road map for achieving your goals or coaching others to do so.
- NLP Techniques Anyone Can Use provides ten typical NLP processes that illustrate the breadth and potential of NLP.
- Win-Win Influence: How to Enhance Your Personal and Business Relationships provides proven processes for you to be the difference that makes the difference in creating better results in your life, career or any place two or more people gather.
- NLP and Personal Growth Thoughts: A Series of Articles by Roger Ellerton. Volumes 1 and 2 each contain 15 articles. Some articles will educate you on basic NLP concepts, while others will challenge your current way of thinking and how you view the world around you.
- Connect with Roger Ellerton on Google+.
- Explore the LAB Profile®, short for the Language and Behavior Profile, which is a profiling method that enables you to uncover how people get motivated, think and make decisions. Learn how to be more persuasive, even with people who see the world in a different way than you do. Also check out the other products they have for addressing communication problems, improving relationships or increasing sales.
NLP training is probably the best gift you can give yourself (providing you participate to the best of your abilities). It will give you tools and techniques you can use as a coach, parent, manager or entrepreneur to help and support others in a caring and respectful manner. And even more important, NLP training will assist you to improve the internal conversations you have with yourself and others, address the issues that hold you back, discover your true potential and achieve your dreams.
What type of training best suits your needs -- Live or online NLP training?
- In a live NLP training, you get to practice techniques with your fellow students, get immediate feedback from qualified assistants and can ask questions as the material is presented.
There are many good live NLP trainings. For example, Jonathan Altfeld offers a number of different live trainings in the US.
Classroom training proceeds at a predetermined pace. It is not unusual for participants to miss one or more key concepts, to not fully understand the material or not be entirely comfortable putting what they have learned into practice. If this is your experience, you may wish to enhance your understanding and abilities by combining your live training with an online course of study.
- Online NLP training is home study that you can take from anywhere in the world. A good online training has many advantages. For example:
- No travel and living costs.
- Lower course fees and cost effective payment plans -- e.g. pay only as you access each module.
- Study at home and learn at your own pace according to your schedule and needs -- Review the course material as often and whenever you want (next week, next month, next year) and ask questions of your coach/trainer until you reach the skill and proficiency level you desire.
- Direct ongoing timely contact with certified NLP trainers by email, telephone or Skype to enhance your understanding and comfort with the material.
The online practitioner training that we recommend includes certification and is a complete package (e.g. a 120 hour program with 85 presentations and 45 live demonstrations). Each module is presented in multimedia format (fully compatible with all mobile devices) -- e.g. videos of live demonstrations and exercises. You study at home, at your own pace. Review each lesson as many times as you want and if you need help or have questions, real live coaching assistance is provided by Ronda Degaust, a respected, certified NLP trainer and coach. This support is provided via a forum where you can post questions and see Ronda's answers to your and other student's questions or via telephone (Ronda calls you, so there are no long distance charges) or via Skype. If you are looking to learn and master basic NLP techniques, improve your communication skills, use it in a business, family or coaching context, then this course of study is a good choice for you -- includes a money back guarantee! For more information on taking your training online, click on the following image:
Combine your online NLP practitioner training with online LAB Profile® (short for the Language and Behavior Profile) training to take your communication skills to even higher levels of proficiency.
Free Articles and Videos
If you are curious as to what is NLP or an experienced practitioner, the following free articles and videos will start you on your journey or add to your knowledge and abilities:
- Author, public speaker and trainer, Roger Ellerton, has written over 70 NLP and Personal Growth articles.
- Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic and Auditory Digital Preference Assessment.
- Best-selling author and star of The Secret Joe Vitale shares his secrets.
- Nightingale-Conant has many free resources available -- AdvantEdge Newsletter, Goal-Setting Guide, Mission Statement Builder, Motivational Quote of the Day, MP3 downloads, etc.
- 'Discover NLP' Web Series. In this fascinating email sequence you'll find out how NLP gives the really successful and happy people in the world the edge over all the others. You'll see videos, hear audio and read articles that will give you a new, fresh insight into the wide and varied field of NLP that has given so many people the keys to success, health and happiness ... in business and in life.
- Report: NLP and You – The Keys to Success, Health & Happiness in Business and in Life.
- Learn about NLP from the man who started the whole NLP movement, in this free e-book! Discover how NLP began when Richard Bandler started asking brand new questions about the way that people think, feel and behave -- questions no-one had even thought were relevant before!
- Richard Bandler On Overcoming Bad Memories. Watch and enjoy this humorous, quick 10 min video in which Richard Bandler demonstrates live on stage how he helps a client overcome bad memories.
- Free NLP LIFE Inspirational Newsletters.
- Laura Spicer's 7 Powerful Secrets To Improve Your Voice. Laura has been working in the corporate world with groups and individuals, helping them with their voices and communication abilities for the last 15 years.
- Crawling out of the P.I.T. Nancy, a student in an NLP training and coaching program, wrote this book on what her training meant to her and how it changed her life forever.
Contact Us Now
If you require information, have questions about our NLP-based coaching, training or consulting services and courses or comments on my articles or books, I would appreciate hearing from you.
You can contact me, Roger Ellerton, Managing Partner, Renewal Technologies Inc. by e-mail at email@example.com.
Renewal Technologies Inc.
Ottawa - Kingston - Gananoque, Canada
Serving Eastern Ontario and Beyond
|"Some of the links posted on this site are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Please understand I only recommend products or services I use personally or have researched and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the US Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials." -- Roger Ellerton|